1. The formula for my childhood would look something like this:
Indiana Jones + Star Wars (Winslow Street / Massey Street) x Ninja Turtles (Tree Houses – Wind storms / Sleepovers at Scordo’s) + Bike Riding² (Cousins + Grammie’s House) – Growing up = X
2. Some of my best memories are hanging out with the crew at The Inn.
3. French Toast in my ideal breakfast food. If Tin Pan Galley is making it, there is no contest.
4. Hearing Matthew Good’s song ‘Near Fantastica’ live gives me goose bumps every time.
5. I have a habit of having dreams about zombie apocalypses.
6. I’m a skeptic, one who prefers beliefs and conclusions that are reliable and valid to ones that are comforting or convenient (Basically, I’m the Scully).
7. I despise Marmite with a fiery passion.
8. I think “You’ve Got the Love” is one of the most amazing songs.
9. I can quote The Empire Strikes Back beginning to end. With sound effects.
10. I’ll take the hottest day in Africa over a cold day in New York anytime.
11. The best Valentine’s Day present I ever received was tacos from Taco Bell and a Heineken.
12. I will never understand people who have amazing talents and don’t use them.
13. If I could have one superpower it would be telekinesis.
14. I’ve always wanted to be able to do a back flip.
15. The hardest physical activity I have ever done is the “Murph” CrossFit. The formula is: Run 1 mile, 100 pullups, 200 pushups, 300 squats, run 1 mile. For time.
16. I collect Hula girls.
17. My favorite alcoholic drink is a Russian Standard vodka and tonic.
18. I have a habit of saying “gnarly” thanks to Peter Purcell.
19. My ideal car is a Land Rover Defender.
20. U2’s album ‘POP’ is one of the greatest albums ever.
21. I think Seth Green’s performance in ‘Can’t Hardly Wait’ deserved an Oscar nomination.
22. I have a birthmark on the tip of my ring finger on my left hand.
23. I will never understand World of Warcraft.
24. My favorite author is Mark Twain.
25. If I didn’t enjoy writing and archaeology as much as I do, I think I would have liked to make a living as a surfing photographer.